You’ve probably heard of QualityPro companies, but what exactly does that mean for you as a customer? QualityPro is a mark of excellence within the pest management industry and a company’s certification means that they have met the requirements set in place by QualityPro!
- All employees within a QualityPro certified company have passed a criminal background check and drug test prior to hiring. You can rest assured that the technician entering your home is trustworthy!
- All employees maintain a professional and standardized look according to dress policy. This means that our technicians will be easily identifiable from their vehicle to their attire. You’ll also receive an appointment notification prior to your first appointment with a photo of your technician so you know who to expect! Your security and experience is our top priority.
- All technicians and customer service representatives have obtained licensing through the Georgia Department of Agriculture and maintain their license with continued education throughout the year. This means from your first phone call to your free estimate to your continued service, the APC employee you are speaking with is knowledgeable about pest biology and service options.
- We have safety training and policies in place to protect our employees, customers, and the environment!
- Our company vehicles are maintained and marked according to state law. We enforce continued safety training and on the road protocol. When you see an APC car or truck on the road, you can expect attentive drivers equipped with thorough safety training.
- We value honesty and will never mislead customers with false advertising!
- We stick to our warranties and will never mislead a customer about their warranty or coverage.
- We stay up to date on the latest technology within the pest management industry. Through our weekly branch meetings and quarterly company wide meetings, we offer continued education from industry experts. You can trust that the technician completing your service knows pests, products, and services inside and out!
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association. Through this membership we interact with other pest professionals, industry experts, top of the line product representatives, and others who help us stay up to date on all the latest industry technology.
- We regularly attend industry conferences and continuing education opportunities. By learning with and from others in pest management, we can make sure we are providing top quality service for our employees and customers.
Only 3% of pest control companies in the nation have obtained QualityPro certification, so you can rest assured that by choosing a certified company, your service will be top of the line! Next time you need a service or pest inspection, make sure to look for QualityPro!